[TRNSYS-users] Double-skin facade, Ventilation, 20-01-2011

Dear TRNSYS - Community,

Have a problem must to simulate the following situation (see *. idf file).
The SketchUp *. idf model is finished, but I don’t know how to enter the air flow (ventilation) in the double facade by TRNBuild (I don’t use TRNFlow, just Build and Studio), so I wanted to ask - have someone already experience with it, perhaps just suggestions.

Thank you.

P.S. - I am beginner, not experienced user.

Mit freundlichem Gruß

i.A. Yuriy Dvoryaninov

HTW Hetzel, Tor-Westen + Partner
Ingenieurgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG
Tersteegenstrasse 28
40474 Düsseldorf

Telefon:        0211 - 47 888 - 74
Telefax:        0211 - 47 888 - 47
E-Mail: htw-d@htw-ingenieure.de

Geschäftsführer:
Jo Tor-Westen, Dipl.-Ing. Klaus Schetter
AG Düsseldorf HRB 37422, HRA 8090