From: a8304506@graduate.hku.hk
Sent: Tue, December 21, 2010, 12:16 AM
Subject: [TRNSYS-users] Range check error before the simulation starts

Hello, everyone.

When I try to simulate a chiller plant, I get the "Range check error". I can't
find anyway to trace where the problem comes even if I switch on the Debug
mode, and it seems that the error occurs before the simulation starts. I only
use the standard components. Can anyone advise how to rectify the problem?
Thank you.

Best Regards
LEE, Chun Kwong
City University of Hong Kong