Re: [TRNSYS-users] Type56 - external type

Dear Massimiliano Nardi,

I am not sure to understand what you want to do, but you can create a wall with a mass less layer in type56 (use the "wall type manager" and create a massless layer in "layer type manager") and define your category wall as "BOUNDARY" with the temperature you want as boundary condition.

Otherwise, you can put a virtual window between your thermal zone and a special zone in which ambiant temperature is controlled, to take into account your temperature as boundary condition.

Best regards

www.itf.biz
www.itf.biz
Adrien JEZEQUEL
Simulations Thermiques Dynamiques
ITF
62, Rue du Bolliet
73230 St Alban Leysse
FRANCE
Phone :
Fax :
Mail:
+33(0) 479 750 029
+33(0) 479 852 122
a.jezequel@itf.biz
Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer cet e-mail que si nécessaire
Please, consider our environmental responsability before printing this email