[TRNSYS-users] Type 567-4 (BIPV) PV efficiency file

Hello,

I used Type 567-4 (BIPV) so I need a external efficiency file.  There is only two solar values and some cell temperature values in The Sample_efficienc.dat file.

I want to calculated cell temperature and efficiency for every  time step during the year. I am attaching my excel file which shows my values.

How can I use these values or excel file?

Thank you.