Re: [TRNSYS-users] TRNFLOW convergence problems

Dear Marion,

many thanks for your answer. You are right, this morning I run a shorter simulation and saw the problem was related to a sudden increase of airflow caused by a window opening schedule. I run another simulation with closed windows and it converged, but I realised I have no flow from infiltration. I thought this was provided by the "for closed opening" parameters in the Large Opening Type Manager. Any suggestion about that?

Also, I modified my window schedule by increasing by 0.02 the opening factor each minute and using a short (0.0125) timestep. My simulation does not stop, but I still get some convergence problems, probably due to very large flows in the kitchen, which also has  stack ventilation... Could some unrealistick stack parameter be the cause?

Best regards,

Francisco Rodríguez Pérez-Curiel

TECNALIA-Construcción
Parque Tecnológico, Edificio 700. E-48160 Derio (Bizkaia) (SPAIN)
Tel. +34 94 607 33 00,  Fax. +34 94 607 33 49
francisco.rodriguez@tecnalia.com,
www.tecnalia.com

Este mensaje es personal y confidencial y su uso no autorizado está prohibido legalmente. Si usted no es el destinatario, proceda a borrarlo, sin reenviarlo ni conservarlo.
This message is personal and confidential, unauthorised use is legally prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, delete it without resending or backing it.