Re: [TRNSYS-users] meteorological data

Dear marcos,

I better suggest you to take the average over one hour of the temperature data you have collected and then use it in TMY format.  Since inside building thermal load at one hour interval is meaningful but less than that it will have lot of errors so I think TRNSYS is written for doing hourly calculations.

regards,

manoj