[TRNSYS-users] Changing a parameter to input in components

Hello everybody

I have a question about changing a “Parameter” into “Input” in components.

For example in a pipe component, I have changed one of parameters to input (in Performa) but after run there were two errors mentioned that

There is one missed parameter and one more than normal input.

I think there should be a way to solve such a problem.

I was wondering if anybody could give some advice.

Regards

Mehdi Shahrestani