Re: [TRNSYS-users] coupling air throw windows

Hello Laia,

As I understand it, with coupling air flow you define a airflow from one ZONE to another ZONE. So you only have to define it once. I don’t know why there are two options (one in wall, and one in window)

From the manual:

Met vriendelijke groet,

Mariëlle Nuchelmans

Van: Laia Cases - iMat [mailto:lcases@imat.cat]
Verzonden: dinsdag 6 juli 2010 14:32
Aan: trnsys-users@cae.wisc.edu
Onderwerp: [TRNSYS-users] coupling air throw windows

Hi trnsys users,

in adjacent wall, you can define coupling air throw wall and window, if the wall has a window. If there is coupling air throw window, I understand it is not necesary to define it in wall, only in window. Am I right?

Laia

--

Laia Cases
Unitat de Condicionament Tèrmic

Wellington 23  ·   E-08018 Barcelona
T +34 93 553 97 95
F +34 93 553 97 96
Imprimiu aquest document només si és necessari