Re: [TRNSYS-users] Using to pairs of simulation start time and simulation stop time in a project

Hello Mehdi,

You can use a forcing function (Type 14) and an equation block to solve this issue. Step 1: Set the forcing function to output 0 for the hours of the year you define as winter and 1 for the hours you define as summer. Step 2: In an equation block with an input variable "Summer" from the forcing function, define two equations "c_coil_ctrl = Summer" and "h_coil_ctrl = 1 - Summer". Step 3: Link "c_coil_ctrl" to all control signals concerning the cooling coil (pumps, fans etc.) and "h_coil_ctrl" to all control signals concerning the heating coil. This will run the cooling coil in summer and heating coil in winter.

Best regards,
Knut Erik Enerstvedt

----- Message from mahdi shahrestani <mahdishahrestani@yahoo.com> on Sat, 5 Jun 2010 18:08:23 -0700 (PDT) ----

>Hello everybody

>My project has two main parts, first cooling coil and the second heating coil. I want to run the cooling coil in summer >and heating coil in winter.

>As far as I know, start and stop run time in “control card” are applicable to all equipment but I need to run cooling part >in summer and heating parts in winter.
>I was wondering if any body could give me some hint to solve the issue.

>Regards
>Mehdi

Meld deg på vårt nyhetsbrev på
www.niva.no