Re: [TRNSYS-users] Using to pairs of simulation start time and simulation stop time in a project

Hello Mehdi,

you can use a forcing function for "cooling control signal" wich is one when your system are in summer period and 0 in winter; and another forcing function for "winter control signal ". You have to use an equation wich combine this control signal with the temperature control signal. If you want i can send you an example.

Regards

Marco Scarpellino