[TRNSYS-users] Humidifier

Dear Trnsys users,

I’d like to compare different ways to humidify air in an air conditioning device: steam, fog…

So I have a few questions about the types which could be used.

Type 507 (fogging device): I’d like to limit the rate at which moisture is added to the air stream (the “power” of the machine). Is there a way do that or another type with this functionality?

Type 641 (simple adiabatic humidifier): is there a possibility to run the device at reduced capacity? The control function for the device is 0 or 1 (0 if < 0.5 and 1 if > 0.5). Is there a way to simulate a proportional behaviour (like the control function for furnance, for exemple)?

Does a model of steam spray humidifier exist?

Best regards,

Yves Bihr