[TRNSYS-users] type 709

Hello,

In the simulation, I've a problem with type709. I used type 9e to generate a flow rate for type709 but TRNSYS send me an error message:

TRNSYS Message    103 : The TRNSYS TYPE checking routine has found an inconsistency in the specified component between the input file and the information expected by the Type

Reported information  : An illegal INPUT value has been reported by the model. The model has reported that Input 2 is the problem - but this may not be the case. Please check the component configuration.

I don't understand why there is this error because if I use a type31, the simulation works. Moreover, the simulation failed already at time: 8.433. At 8.433, it is the first value (flow rate) of my file (type9e).

So if you have an idea about the error.

Thanks

Regards

Fabien Hachet