[TRNSYS-users] Accessing simulation time step value in a G95-compiled user type

Dear TRNSYS users,

I am using G95 to create my own types in TRNSYS following the instructions of Werner Keilholz posted on the CSTB website (http://software.cstb.fr/main/articles.asp?langue=us, ?Using G95 to create TRNSYS TYPES?).

I made several types with success but now I am facing difficulties recovering the simulation time step value using the getSimulationTimeStep() function.

In order to test it, I made a simple type that should only return the time step value (see attached file) but whatever the value of the simulation time step, it always returns 1.

Suggestions?

-- Marc O. Abadie