From: "Rahsan Gulmez Raafat" <rahsan@star-tr.com>
Sent: Sat, December 26, 2009 2:14
Subject: [TRNSYS-users] Air-to-Air Heat pump

Dear all,

I am simulating  a case study  for a building in Turkey  .I need to define the under floor heating and cooling system with the  air-to-air heat pump. Do you have any suggestions whether  th�s  program allowing  to  use the air-to-a�r heat pump �n simulat�on or not.I really need to know that  should I start to use TRNSYS to simulate the  my building using Air-to-Air Heat pump.

Thanks in advance for all your feedback!!

Rahsan