[TRNSYS-users] Type 16 error

Hello everyone,

 ***** ERROR *****        TRNSYS ERROR # 172
 UNIT   8 TYPE  16 RADIATION PROCESSOR
 TIME INCONSISTENCY BETWEEN WEATHER AND RADIATION PROCESSOR
 BE SURE THAT THE WEATHER DATA READER OR WEATHER DATA
 GENERATOR PRECEDES THIS UNIT OF TYPE 16 IN THE INPUT FILE. My timestep is set to 1 hour. I use a simple project which only includes Type9c Type16i and Type65,it can run correctly. But when Type9c and Type16i is in a project; it has comed the above error.
Any ideas?

Best regards,
Suzhen Lu