[TRNSYS-users] Range Check error

Dear all,

I am trying to simulate a multizone building system (Type 56) with underground thermal energy storage system (Type 557). When I run the simulation for one year, 2 years and 5 years, it is okey and the results are also good. But it cannot run for more than five years. Once it crosses 5 years, it gives range check error. How can I debugg this error. I need to simulate the system atleast for 20 years to see the system's performance in long run.

Thank you for your help.

Tshewang Lhendup