From: "Dimas Firmanda Al Riza" <dimasfirmanda@gmail.com>
Sent: Mon, November 2, 2009 18:11
Subject: [TRNSYS-users] Raw weather data

Dear All,

I have raw weather data (in Excel, Temperature, Relative Humidity, Wind Direction, Wind Speed, Solar Radiation),
I want to use it in TRNSYS simulation (standalone PV system), how can I convert that file to standard TMY file that readable by TRNSYS 16?
anybody can help me?
Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,

Dimas Firmanda Al Riza