[TRNSYS-users] Type 122 -Feedback Controller

Dear Trnsys Users,

I'm using a feedback controller to control the pump (variable speed) of the heating loop of a pool. My timestep is 1 hour, my tolerance on the pool's temperature is 0.25°C and evrtyhing works fine. When I try to reduce the timestep to have a more accurate regulation, the controller stops to works fine. It oscillates a lot (actually all the time) and doesn't go down to zero. The result is that my water temperature is greater than the setpoint. I cannot understantd this behaviour. Is there anything to know for timesteps with respect to feedback controller?

Thanks in advance.