Re: [TRNSYS-users] Integrator negative vlaue

<I tried doing that by subtracting the value of the integrator from itself, but as mentioned above, it doesnt seem to work.>

Well to reset the integrator you would have to subtract the current value of the integrator DIVIDED BY THE TIMESTEP to effectively zero the integrator.  Remember it's adding Input*Timestep to the total each time.

Jeff

Jeff Thornton
President - TESS, LLC

22 North Carroll Street - Suite 370