[TRNSYS-users] Ground Source Heat Pump (GSHP) COP Model

As part of an MSc thesis on Ground Source Heat Pump (GSHP) operational criteria, I am creating a simulation of a building which uses a GSHP.  To do this, I have to create my own model of GSHP.  The intention with this is to create a black box function which will take ground loop circuit flow temperatures and flow rate and map them to heat circuit flow temperatures and flow rates using an internal COP profile function.

Has anybody created a GSHP model similar to this and is prepared to let me have a copy of the source?

Kind Regards

Paul