Re: [TRNSYS-users] Type 665

Hi Arnaud

1. Yes, you have to connect your heat pump to the ventilation of type 56 (airchange + temperature + RH)

2. It is a good way to control your heat pump with Type2, however, I'm not quite sure if the way you entered the inputs is good. I'd recommend you connect the room temperature to your upper input temperature, enter 14 C in the lower input temperature, then enter the dead band you wish in upper dead band temp (e.g. 8 if you want the HP to stop working when the room temp is 22C) and put the lower dead band temp to 0. (also, make sure you also connect the output of type 2 to the "input control function" to make sure the hysteresis works well). Then, you have to take the opposite of the output signal to make it work properly, so just open a new equation and use the function NOT: Heating_signal=NOT(old_heating_signal). Finally, connect this new signal to the control signal of your HP.

3. When you get a lot of oscillations like that, it means that your HP is a bit oversized or that your deadband is too small, try to play with both if you want to get rid of some oscillations.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

François Badinier

Development Engineer