[TRNSYS-users] Seeking TRNSAIR

Hi everyone,

We are looking for a program called TRNSAIR, described as "a TRNSYS-based program developed specifically to model the six solar air system types described in this handbook."  The book in which the reference appears, is Solar Air Systems:  A Design Handbook, S. Robert Hastings and Ove Morck, editors, published by James & James Ltd of London, and copyright 2000 by the Solar Heating and Cooling Executive Committee of the IEA.

We believe this software would be very useful to us!  Please contact me, graham@wrightonsustainability.com, or the Rural Renewable Energy Alliance, info@rreal.org, if you have any information about who might have TRNSAIR.

Thanks,

Graham