[TRNSYS-users] Can't Open Proforma's? - A solution

Dear TRNSYS Users,

I am not sure if this strange phenomenon has happened to you, but if you
have ever had problems opening a proforma (*.tmf), we have found a
solution.

You're default program to open bitmap images (*.bmp) needs to be set to
Microsoft Paint. However, I am using an free image viewing program,
FastStone, and that seems to work fine too.

To set a default program, simply right-click on any bitmap (*.bmp) image,
click on "Open with.." -> "Choose default program", click on Microsoft
Paint or browse for "mspaint.exe" ( in the directory,
C:\Windows\System32), and make sure the check-box is checked to set as the
default program.

If you have any questions regarding this issue, please feel free to
contact me.

Best regards,

Matt Duffy