[TRNSYS-users] FW: Message

From: dominique1005@hotmail.com
To: trnsys-users@cae.wisc.edu
Subject: Message
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 11:06:38 +0000

Dear Tnsys users,

I have some problems to run my project with TRNSYS 16.
It is a building simulation project with type 56.

My goal is to provide the heating demand of the building using a water to water heat pump (type 668).
Also I  use radiant floor (type 712) to provide the heat into the building.

My problem is right there!
I want to heat a 84 m2 surface, hence I have to use a multiple system of type 712.

How can I do that ?
- Use several unique icons of type 712 ? OR
- Change the parameter of type 712: number of HX pipe ?

I've also used a diverter (type 647)     (outlet temperature & flow rate →  inlet fluid temperature and flow rate)

and a mixer (type 649)                                         ( outlet fluid temerature & flow rate → temperature at inlet, flow rate at inlet)

because of the multiple temperatures and flow rates.

My last question is, if I eventually use several unique icons of 712,
how could I connect the several "surface temperature" to the "TSOIL_SLAB",
and the "temperature of the zone" to the "cover temperature" of the type 712.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best regards,

Kiki.

Φέρτε τους φίλους σας από το Facebook και το Hotmail στον Messenger ΤΩΡΑ! Κάντε κλικ εδώ!

Κάντε κλικ για να παίξετε Fishticuffs με τους φίλους σας, τώρα! Κάντε κλικ εδώ!