[TRNSYS-users] Double skin facade

Hi all,

I’m trying to simulate a double skin facade building. As first step I considered a single office with all the inner walls adiabatic and I divided my model into two zones: the office and the gap between the two panes of the double skin façade. It seems that the solar radiation doesn’t reach the office: it doesn’t pass through zone 1 (the gap between the panes) into zone 2, the office as it should be. Is there something I need to set?

I’m a beginner, so I thank in advance anybody who can give me some advice.

Tiziano Terlizzese

PhD student

Università di Bologna

DIENCA