Re: [TRNSYS-users] Coloured TRNSYS dcks

Hi,

I have done the same with TextPad - works great.

Anton

On 2008-Dec-02 11:32, David Bradley wrote:
Fernando,
You are right, it does help a lot. I think it is also possible to do the same using some of the Setup preferences in TRNEdit.
Kind regards,
 David

fdominguezm@uma.es wrote:
Dear TRNSYS users,

I frequently have to edit DCK files by hand. To make this task easier and
less error prone, I am currently using the Crimson Editor
(http://www.crimsoneditor.com/); this text editor can be easily configured
to identify dck and trd files and to highlight TRNSYS keywords and
arithmetic operators in different colors, like programming environments
do.

Hope someone will find it interesting.

Best regards,

Fernando Dominguez