[TRNSYS-users] Connecting thermal storage and heat exchanger

Does anyone know or able to connect heat exchanger and thermal storage successfully?

I tried to connect them in my project and an error, stating “Invalid Floating Point Operation” message.

While I delete the heat exchanger icon, the simulation works as per normal.

The connection can be seen in the picture I attached.

Can anyone advise me the meaning of the problem and how should they connected?

Thank you for your attention.

Regards Darryl