Re: [TRNSYS-users] High time step and time base

Dear Manuelle,

Have you connected "Time of last data read" and "Time of last data read" inputs from Type16?

Manuel Dalle Nogare a écrit :

Hi users,

I want to have energy need simulation of a building with time step and time base 2-4 h. Is it possible? Because of type 54 can’t have time steps higher than 1h, how can I introduce outputs of type 54 in type 16? Reading them by type 9?

I tried to do it, but an error message said that I have to check time of last and next data read, but I had already modified in 2h time step them.

Thank you in advance

Manuel

ITF
Adrien JEZEQUEL