Re: [TRNSYS-users] Time steps on Studio (deck) and Build

Hi there,

I'm using the STEC library I received from the german DLR. I want to make a little change to it, and I have the source code (file.for).

My question is, how do I generate a proforma out of the .FOR file? That's all I need, how do I generate the proforma file out of the fortran code (that is already done and should work fine cause is pretty much the same than before but with a very small change).

Thanks for the time,

Carlos