Von: Romain GOURDON [mailto:romain.gourdon@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 24. Juli 2008 10:44
An: trnsys-users@engr.wisc.edu
Betreff: [TRNSYS-users] glazing library, existance of the glazings specified

Hello,

I am currently trying to do thermal balances of different types of windows using the glazing library of TRNSYS.
The "best" triple glazing I found is the "Saint Gobain CLIMATOP K", Ug=0.52 and g=0.585. This solar factor is better than any other type of triple and even double glazing! I never found any technical nor comercial document that confirms such a performance. Was the glazing system just simulated by software or is it real and "buyable"?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Best regards

Romain GOURDON
Enertech