[TRNSYS-users] output data

Dear  all.

I have some problem with output form.
I calculate some room temperature of a house using TYPE56. Timebase in Prebid is set to 1 hour. The weather data is recorded every hour using TYPE9 and system simulation is run with 15minutes time step.
Then, the output room temperature reveals step-like changes at every 15 minutes.
How can I get results that are continuously changing.
Please teach me the way to output the smooth line.

mitsuhiro

GANBARE! NIPPON! Win your ticket to Olympic Games 2008.