[TRNSYS-users] Using Trnflow

Hi all Trnsys-users,

I have several interrogations about TRNFLOW. I have started creating a simple example in order to train, after reading the manual, but I’m not sure doing well.

I have created a simple zone to experiment different link type (27m3).

The network is as follow:

External Node - Crack - Thermal Zone – Duct – Fan – Duct - External Node

- I would like to know if it is the way to simulate an HVAC in a room (compared to the trnflow example where there are 2 fans with different fan speed factor)

- I would like to impose a constant flow rate to my fan (15 m3/h), what is the best way and how realise this case?

- What is exactly the effect of the “fan speed factor” (i was not able to found it in the equations)?

Also I would like to know if someone has some advice to first time’s user of TRNFLOW and if other examples, than the one given with TRNFLOW, are available.

Thanks in advance,

Christophe