[TRNSYS-users] FW: Pond component

Title: TRNSYS Training confirmation

I am having trouble with a pond component, Type 230.  I keep getting an error regarding the psychrometrics subroutine, that the subroutine has been called with a wet bulb temp above the max wet bulb temp for the given pressure right after the sim starts.  Any suggestions on where the problem may be?

From: Kent Beason
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 5:21 PM
To: David Bradley
Subject: Pond component

David,

Attached are the studio file, list file, and source code file of the pond component.  The "replace" command which we last discussed did eliminate the 2 errors at that time, but now there is 1 error regarding the Psychrometrics utility routine and the simulation crashes at .13hour.

Thanks for taking a look at this, and see you tomorrow.

Kent