Re: [TRNSYS-users] Automatization in running .dck-files

Dear Julian,

In TRNSYS16, if you go to the manual Volume 1, section 1.10 'Running TRNSYS in batch files or in hidden mode', you will find that it is possible to run TRNSYS with additional switches:
c:\TRNSYS16\TrnExe.exe c:\mydeck.dck /n
where /n tells TRNSYS to skip the dialog box at the end of the simulation.
Another swich /h runs TRNSYS in hidden mode. You need to disable all online plotters, setting parameter 9 to -1, if you really want to run in hidden mode.

Best regards,

Diego

Julian Demetz wrote:

Dear Trnsys-Users,

I wrote the following .bat file to automatize my simulations:

@echo off

E:\TRNSYS\SAHP05_A00_tol050.dck

E:\TRNSYS\SAHP05_A12_tol050.dck

E:\TRNSYS\SAHP05_A16_tol050.dck

E:\TRNSYS\SAHP05_A20_tol050.dck

E:\TRNSYS\SAHP05_A24_tol050.dck

end

Since there are online plotter declared in my .dck-files at the end of every simulation I still have to click a button with the mouse to exit the online plotter and only then the next simulation starts. Is there an option to automatic close simulation windows in order that the next simulation can start automatically?

Also when I remove the online plotter I have to close an information window at the end of the simulation.

Best regards

Julian Demetz

Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina, Florianópolis, Brazil

Technische Universität München, Munich, Germany