[TRNSYS-users] Automatization in running .dck-files

Dear Trnsys-Users,

I wrote the following .bat file to automatize my simulations:

@echo off

E:\TRNSYS\SAHP05_A00_tol050.dck

E:\TRNSYS\SAHP05_A12_tol050.dck

E:\TRNSYS\SAHP05_A16_tol050.dck

E:\TRNSYS\SAHP05_A20_tol050.dck

E:\TRNSYS\SAHP05_A24_tol050.dck

end

Since there are online plotter declared in my .dck-files at the end of every simulation I still have to click a button with the mouse to exit the online plotter and only then the next simulation starts. Is there an option to automatic close simulation windows in order that the next simulation can start automatically?

Also when I remove the online plotter I have to close an information window at the end of the simulation.

Best regards

Julian Demetz

Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina, Florianópolis, Brazil

Technische Universität München, Munich, Germany