Re: [TRNSYS-users] Hourly values for dry and wet bulb temperature from daily values

Dear José Luis,

I would recommend that you take a look at the book 'Solar Engineering of Thermal Processes', by professors Duffie and Beckman. Section 2.13 deals with 'Estimation of hourly radiation from daily data'.
Best regards,

Diego

I have found data for the daily temperature and relative humidity averages for this concrete day, and I would like to generate hourly values for these two parameters, is there any way to do it? I found that Type 54 can generate hourly weather data based on monthly averages. That its no so conveninent for me, i think, as i already have the irradiation data (and all simulations of the solar thermal system) for one concrete day, and the air condition should fit with these data.

Does someone have any other suggestion? All will be appreciated.

Thank you for your help.

José Luis Corrales Ciganda