[TRNSYS-users] Hourly values for dry and wet bulb temperature from daily values

Dear TRNSYS-Users:

I´m trying to perform a simulation of a solar cooling system, using an absorption chiller cooled by a wet cooling tower. I already have all necessary data for simulation of the solar system (based on irradiation data for a concrete day) but I don´t meassurements of air condition for these day, that i would need to simulate the performance of the cooling tower.

I have found data for the daily temperature and relative humidity averages for this concrete day, and I would like to generate hourly values for these two parameters, is there any way to do it? I found that Type 54 can generate hourly weather data based on monthly averages. That its no so conveninent for me, i think, as i already have the irradiation data (and all simulations of the solar thermal system) for one concrete day, and the air condition should fit with these data.

Does someone have any other suggestion? All will be appreciated.

Thank you for your help.

José Luis Corrales Ciganda

Las mejores tiendas, los precios mas bajos, entregas en todo el mundo, YupiMSN Compras: Haz clic aquí...