Re: [TRNSYS-users] LST and Text files

Dear Xavier,

I am afraid that it is not possible to disable the printing of the listing file. We are deciding on an strategy for implementing this option in a future version.
Best regards,

Diego

FAURE Xavier wrote:
Dear all,

I was wondering if it was possible to stoep TRNSys creating .lst and. Txt files for each simulation.

I'm doing parametric simulation with TRNEdit and those file take even more space than the .out file.

Thanks by advance for any help.

Xavier Faure
CSTB
Enveloppes & Revêtements