Re: [TRNSYS-users] Problem using Type-16

Dear Christos,

If I remember correctly, you said that Type109 worked fine with your radiation data. Please feel free to send me your project files, so I can investigate where Type16 fails.

Best regards,

Diego

Christos Stergiou wrote:
Hello,
I need to get hourly values of beam radiation on 4 tilted walls. Isn't type 16 reliable for doing this? If so, isn't there any other way with trnsys? I only have total horizontal radiation, temperature and relative humidity. I remind you that my problem is that in some timesteps beam radiation calculated by type 16 exceeds extratterestrial radiation and total radiation exceeds the solar constant. Thanks in advance,
                                                                                                          Christos