    Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 03:50:06 -0700 (PDT)
    From: habtamu tkubet <hab12tkubet@yahoo.com>
 Subject: [TRNSYS-users] (no subject)
      To: trnsys-users@engr.wisc.edu

I do not know how to include a new type into my studio project.After I create the proforma, Studio\Proformas\MyComponents.

    1-trnsys16\studio\proforma\mycomponent\type in terms of .tmf

    2-file\exportas\fortran\myporject\type in terms of .for

my problem is to save in terms of .dll if you understand how to make .dll please send to write the steps clearlly

    Can anybody help me?

----- End message from hab12tkubet@yahoo.com -----