Re: [TRNSYS-users] Fortran compiler

Dear Abdullahi,

In the Studio, go to menu File-->Settings, and click on the tab 'Directories'. There you can specify the directory for the Fortran compiler.

When you click on 'export as Fortran', the Studio writes two files: the Fortran code (*.for) and the Compiler workspace (*.dsw). If the compiler does not open automatically from the Studio, you can double click on the *.dsw or open it with your Fortran Compiler.
Best regards,

Diego

aa1@brighton.ac.uk wrote:

Hello all,

I am to create a new component in TRNSYS. When I tried to create the Fortran skeleton for my type I got an error message ‘the system cannot recognise the path specified’ also when I tried to open the source code I got another error message ‘The project was created with a newer version of IISIBAT and could not be opened…’ even though I just generated the code with my current version of TRNSYS (16.01).

I will appreciate some guidance on where to install the FORTRAN compiler and how to specify the ‘path’ so that the Fortran Skeleton will be opened automatically.

Best regards

Abdullahi

School of the Environment

University of Brighton