[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS to Excel

Dear TRNSYS Users,

in the moment my TRNSYS tests are written out by an output module (e.g. 2b).  Because I do chain trials, I write an VBA script to read in the information.

But I am not a programmer so, I talked to my workmate. He told me, that it is better to import the information directly into Excel.

I think he is right, because the problem of assignment mistakes is reduced.

But now my questions, is it possible to make chain trials with such a module(e.g. 62)?

Exists an explanation for this module, I mean something like a walk through?

My problem is I don’t know, how to configure it that each trial is written down on a new sheet, or behind the last line of the forward trial.

Best Regards

Bastian Lang