[TRNSYS-users] Type 66, Error32 ??

Hi Everybody,

      1- I tested a simple simulation with type 66 b and I got an error message:
Error 32: The end of the input file was found before the End statement was found.
Can someone help me solve this problem?

      2- Is there a way to test (to know) the contents of the clipboard during the simulation?
I think that will help me know about the inputs of EES.

Best thanks.