Re: [TRNSYS-users] Cambodia weather data

Dear Gizmoog,

Meteonorm (http://www.meteotest.ch/en/mn_home) has weather data for three cities in Cambodia: Phnom Penh, Strung Treng and Khlong Yai. Another alternative is to use Type54 (weather data generator). You would need monthly averages for daily global horizontal radiation, humidity ratio and ambient temperature.
Best regards,

Diego

gizmoog wrote:
no ideas anywhere ?

gizmoog

gizmoog a écrit :
Hello,

I'm looking for Cambodia weather data for Trnsys but I can't find anything. Does anyone have an idea where I can find that ?

best regards,
gizmoog