[TRNSYS-users] Studio works very slow

Dear Trnsys User,

I have a problem with my simulations. The editing in Trnsys Studio becomes very slow. It takes a while to open a link, and a longer time to create the links beetween the inputs and the outputs. My computer seems to work fine otherwise, especially for calculations, where i didn't notice a slow down. It happens with a rather big deck, but I've already made bigger. Plus, I tried to create a new deck, and it is faster, but with only 5-10 components.
Anyone can help me out?
Thanks in advance!

Thibaut Vitte, phd student, INSA de Lyon (France)
begin:vcard
fn:Thibaut  VITTE
n:VITTE;Thibaut
org:;CETHIL-EDF
adr:;; INSA - CETHIL Bat. Freyssinet;Villeurbanne;;69621;FRANCE
email;internet:tybeaumonfils@insa-lyon.fr
title:Doctorant convention CIFRE
tel;work:04 72 43 84 68
version:2.1