Re: [TRNSYS-users] PID controller

Dear Mike,

This message is created when the outputs from a component that is updated at the end of a time-step. Is it possible that you have connected the output from an integrator as input to another component? If this is not the case, please feel free to contact your distributor; they may be able to help you.
Best regards,

Diego

mike matheus wrote:
I am creating a project with a PID controller that mixes two air streams to maintain a set hum. ratio, then heats the air mixture in a crossflow heat exchanger. The mixing of the air streams is controlled by the PID and works well as long as the inputs into the heat exchanger are constant. When I add a pump onto the hot side of the heat exchanger with varying conditions, the simulation will not run. I get a series of warnings about (TRNSYS Message 315) connection sequences. Has anybody else had a similar problem with version 16? Any ideas on how to fix it?

Thank you,

MIke Matheus