Re: [TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

Dear Isabelle,

I don't think that there is a limit on the maximum number of orientations for Type56. As for Type 16, there is no limit on the number of instances of type 16 in a simulation.
I hope this helps.

Diego

Isabelle BRUYERE wrote:

Dear Trnsys users,

I am trying to debug a deck and I am wonderint if there is a maximum number of orientations for type 56 or else a maximum number of type 16 modules in IIsibat. Anyone can help me ?
Thanks a lot already,

Best regards,

Isabelle

*Isabelle Bruyère *Université Catholique de Louvain Place du Levant, 1 à 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve Unité d'architecture - Architecture et Climat Tél : 010/47 21 38 - Fax : 010/47 21 50

http://www-climat.arch.ucl.ac.be/