From: trnsys-users-bounces@engr.wisc.edu [mailto:trnsys-users-bounces@engr.wisc.edu] On Behalf Of Marijke Steeman
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2006 5:23 PM
To: trnsys-users@engr.wisc.edu
Subject: [TRNSYS-users] invalid floating point operation

Dear all,

I am trying to create a new Trnsys type.  With Compac Visual Fortran I made an external dll that is been placed in the UserLib. This did not gave any problems.
However, when I now try to use the new model in the Simulation Studio, Tnsys gives an error saying  "Invalid Floating Point Operation".

Can anyone explain me what this mean ? Is there an error in my created dll-file or in the Studio itself?

Thank you in advance for helping me out !

Kind regards,

Marijke Steeman
PhD-student
Architecture and Urban Planning