[TRNSYS-users] reg- desert cooler with type56

Hello Diego,

        Could you please guide me,  how  can we attach desert cooler (direct evaporative cooler) with TYPE 56?. Is there any separate component for desert cooler ? or  do we have to go for some combination?. If there is any combination, please tell  me the combination of components(TYPE).

Regards,
Rajkumar.S
Research Scholar,
CES