Re: [TRNSYS-users] doub't reg type9+type16

Dear Rajkumar,

What you are seeing is the result of the different treatment of instantaneous values and hourly averages in TRNSYS. I recommend looking at the following discussions that have addressed this topic previously.

https://www.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/trnsys-users/2005/000828.html
https://www.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/trnsys-users/2005/000785.html

Please feel free to email me if you have more questions.
Best regards,

Diego

RAJ KUMAR wrote:

Hi,
I am using type9a + type 16i (GR+DR) in my building problem. After simulating, If I compare Global radiation and diffuse radiation data (which we fed with type9) with ouput data of GR+DR from type 16i , there is change in 7th value of every day. Even I tried by changing the parameter 9 in TYPE 16i (solar time?), there is variation in 7th value. Could you please explain me?, why is it so? regards,
Rajkumar.S
Research scholar,
CES,IITdelhi.

Yahoo! Photos
Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/photos/*http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/photos/evt=38087/*http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//page?.file=calendar_splash.html&.dir=>. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.